Content posted on this website
- All rights to all content posted on this website are held by Koike Imatecs USA Inc.
- No content from this website may be provided or disclosed to any third party through duplication of revision without express authorization of Koike Imatecs USA Inc.
- The content of this website may be changed at any time without notice, due to changes in products or other matters.
- Colors used on this website may not match actual item colors. Always verify color, by viewing the actual product or through a color sample, before ordering.
- Koike Imatecs USA Inc. can accept no responsibility for any trouble, inconvenience, loss, or damage related to content posted on this website.
- We have taken reasonable care to ensure that content on this website is accurate and useful, but recognize that there may be errors or omissions.
Linking to this site
- In principle, you may link to this site freely, but we request advance notification to firstname.lastname@example.org of the URL of the page showing the link. Koike Imatecs USA Inc. reserves the right to refuse links if, in its sole judgment, it believes the link would be inappropriate.
- Please link only to the site home page or an index page.
- Please do not use frames or other web design methods that make it appear as it the content belongs to any organization other than Koike Imatecs USA Inc.
- Content of this website may be changed or deleted without notice.
- Links from websites not in compliance with public order or decency are specifically forbidden.
- Use of content from this website to damage the honor or reputation of Koike Imatecs USA Inc. or any third party, or support a misinterpretation of the truth, is specifically forbidden.
- Koike Imatecs USA Inc. cannot accept responsibility for any claims, complaints, or other issues, including claims for compensation, from third parties related to links to this website from other websites.
Handling of personal information
Collection of personal information
To provide the best possible service to its customers, KIUSA will collect personal information as necessary from customers through website content, questionnaires, electronic mail, and other means.
Management and protection of personal information
KIUSA will designate a person to be in charge of managing personal information, implement appropriate management, and make every effort to avoid unauthorized release. KIUSA implements a range of security measures to minimize the chances of unauthorized external access, loss, damage, or revision, and strives to protect personal information. KIUSA restricts access to databases and other repositories of personal information to specific personnel, implementing strict management protocols to prevent authorized in-house use of such information. To provide the best possible service to our customers, KIUSA may consign handling of personal information to third parties. In this case, a Group firm or service vendor verified to handle personal information appropriately will be selected, an agreement entered into covering the management and security of personal information, forbidding provision to other parties and requiring the implementation of adequate measures to prevent leakage, and appropriate management implemented.
Usage of personal information
Personal information collected by KIUSA will be used for the specific objective it was collected for, and also for promotional purposes such as notification of products or events. Provision of personal information by a customer will result in electronic mailing or other notification of information thought to be of interest to that customer. Customers who would prefer not to receive such mailings can contact KIUSA or our service vendor and request termination of delivery.
Provision of personal information
KIUSA will not disclose or provide personal information from customers to any third party other than vendors handling services for KIUSA under contract, without the express authorization of the customer. However, KIUSA will comply with requests made under law by courts, police, and other official agencies, without the authorization of the customer.
Disclosure and revision of personal information
KIUSA will revise or delete personal information at the request of the customer.
Maintenance of corporate compliance
Direct inquires related to personal information to email@example.com.